Repair Network for Cities
The cities in the network are committed to reduce electric and electronic waste by promoting repair. With the network we want to encourage, inspire and support members to reach their own repair goals for the city.
Check our tools, tips and tricks to become a repair city below!
10 goals for becoming a repair city
By joining the network, cities commit to reaching at least 5 of the following repair goals:
- signing the right to repair manifest;
- starting a repair café or organizing a repair event in the city;
- communicating about the yearly International Repair Day in October;
- promoting and supporting local repair initiatives and professional repairers in the city;
- providing financial incentives for citizens to choose repair;
- introducing repair to younger generations;
- monitoring the environmental impact of repair in the city;
- reaching out to professional repairers and making them more visible for citizens;
- encouraging citizens to repair at home;
- creating matchmaking opportunities for repair actors in the city;